[Scale-planning] Website Lighthouse scoring

Lei Zhang leiz at socallinuxexpo.org
Tue Mar 7 04:50:31 UTC 2017

So, is anyone interested in making the website work better when
offline? If the website has offline capability, and can preload the
schedule, exhibitor list, and talk abstracts, then we probably won't
need the separate Guidebook app to provide the same data.

https://developers.google.com/web/fundamentals/instant-and-offline/offline-cookbook/