[Scale-planning] Did you like having SCALE t-shirt pick up on the expo floor?

Robert Perrett rtperrett at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 7 17:34:11 UTC 2017

I like the t shirts in the back idea, it was nice to have a treasure hunt at the expo hall to get them, it was a pleasant surprise, there were two tables, to get the shirts by size, smaller sizes at one table, larger sizes at the other, it would be great to have seen on signage which table had which size or size range or line by size if that is realistic.  We need more surprise swag, it should be part of the Adventure at SCALE.
Robert

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 9:08 AM, Dan Kegel<dank at kegel.com> wrote:   tangentially: I didn't check what material the t-shirts were made of,
but I am a recent convert to tri-blend (50% Polyester / 25% Cotton /
25% Rayon).  Softness is everything.