[Scale-planning] SCALE Linux Training Results

Bill Wade bwade_75 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 21:36:22 UTC 2017

Good afternoon:
I was one of the students in Saturday Installfest and afternoon session, I am also currently attending an LPIC-1 prep course at a local community college. The Saturday class that I attended was very helpful. I think that it will help supplement my class work as I prepare for the exam. Thanks again for the excellent instruction and the patience of the staff to answer our questions. Thank you!
Bill Wade