[Scale-planning] Expo Pass (Other Issues and Suggestions)

Ken scalezz at kemasa.com
Tue Mar 7 22:14:46 UTC 2017

On Tuesday 07 March 2017, Hriday Balachandran wrote:
> Multiple printers serving up different kinds of badges, separate
> queues, specialized badge stations etc will all work,

You responded to my email, which was mentioning to consider using a color
printer instead of a B/W printer, so there would not be multiple printers
with different kinds of badges since a color printer could do it, as well,
you would no longer need to have the badges printed up in advance and the
excess paper could be used the next year instead of being wasted.

--

						 K.