[Scale-planning] Did you like having SCALE t-shirt pick up on the expo floor?

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Tue Mar 7 22:20:34 UTC 2017

The same work exists whether its on the floor or by registration.  We just
moved it's location from being at the entrance last year to being inside
this year.  So the number of people saved at registration is exactly the
number located in the t-shirt booth.

Having the booth where it was ensured that relatively poorly attended
booths at the end of the hall, got a lot of visitors on Friday and
Saturday.  Both non-profit and for-profit booths. I'd like to keep the
shirts in the hall.

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
* SeaGL  - Nov 11-12, 2016
* SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA