[Scale-planning] Did you like having SCALE t-shirt pick up on the expo floor?

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Tue Mar 7 22:42:07 UTC 2017

The scanners are required regardless of where the pick up location is, and
the lines were about the same.  All we did this year was move the location
of the scanners, staff, and the lines. Keep in mind that you weren't at
SCALE 14x so you may have missed many of the changes we made when we moved
to Pasadena.

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
* SeaGL  - Nov 11-12, 2016
* SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA