[Scale-planning] Did you like having SCALE t-shirt pick up on the expo floor?

Ken scalezz at kemasa.com
Tue Mar 7 22:47:32 UTC 2017

On Tuesday 07 March 2017, Ilan Rabinovitch wrote:
> The same line has existed at reg in the past.  Busy hours mean things take
> longer.  All we're doing is moving the location of the line.

Not quite, you are adding the scanning of the badge, which is an added step
which takes longer, as well there were runners in registration for getting
the shirts for the front desk and could get any size, so there are other
changes as well which can have an impact.

I think that this says something as well:

On Monday 06 March 2017, Lei Zhang wrote:
> The pick up rate was 66% this year vs 85% last year.

How many people did not know that they had to go another place to get a shirt
and how many did not get one because they did not want to wait in another
line? Some might think that shirts were not given out this year for some
unknown reason. None of this is likely to be a positive thing.

--

						 K.