[Scale-planning] Did you like having SCALE t-shirt pick up on the expo floor?

Hriday Balachandran bala at socallinuxexpo.org
Wed Mar 8 19:51:45 UTC 2017

This discussion started with feedback on if the expo floor based
distribution works or not and has gone off course.

We appreciate the thoughts around the shirt quality etc but that's
determined by a variety of factors including cost.

I think it's time to retire this thread now that we have enough feedback.

Thanks,

Bala.