[Scale-planning] Need a way to enable better engagement through the year

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Wed Mar 8 20:07:07 UTC 2017

Hi Jing,

You do not have a SCALE email account to my knowledge. Happy to discuss off
list.

Regards,
Ilan

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
* SeaGL  - Nov 11-12, 2016
* SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA