[Scale-planning] t-shirts in storage

Ken scalezz at kemasa.com
Thu Mar 9 01:56:27 UTC 2017

On Wednesday 08 March 2017, Lan Dang wrote:
> My intent is to remove all of the old t-shirts from storage either this
> weekend or next weekend.  Before SCaLE 15x, there were 3 or 4 Gildan boxes
> of t-shirts, some of which were A/V shirts.  Does anyone know how many
> boxes of SCaLE 15x shirts went into storage?

5 boxes of shirts from this year.

There is around 8 boxes of older shirts. Several are old A/V and Tech.

> Lori and Matti would like to keep some shirts for volunteer recruitment and
> or SCALE promotion, so I will set aside a large selection for them.  I was
> planning on keeping some for SGVLUG, in case people missed out on shirts or
> wanted more shirts.   I'm keeping all the A/V t-shirts as I like the design
> and my current shirts have holes in them.

I would not give out any of the Tech or A/V shirts to anyone other than those
who volunteer with Scale and/or knows to not wear an old one to Scale. This
is not to say that they could not be given to anyone who has no association
with Scale.

All of the Tech and A/V shirts have the Scale version on it, so it is best to
not use them again, although it is unlikely that most people would notice.
The Tech shirts are an issue due to the wifi password on it.

Personally, I would keep all the old Scale shirts and have a booth next year
to give then out, as well as giving them out to promote Scale. The problem is
that in the past no decision was made, so nothing was done.It is not like
there is no space in the storage.

--

						 K.