[Scale-planning] Did you like having SCALE t-shirt pick up on the expo floor?

David Lang david at lang.hm
Thu Mar 9 06:12:22 UTC 2017

writing the size on lots of separate pieces of paper and then trying to scan
them will be far slower than just keeping a tally on paper as they are handed
out.

What would you be scanning? not the size they were given (that's hand-written).
The only thing you could scan is identification of who got a shirt.