[Scale-planning] [Tech] wifi SSID WAS Re: Signage

Zach Underwood zunder1990 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 23:34:27 UTC 2017

Before the password change on Saturday it was about 30-40 after the
password change it was like 5-8. Tech and AV are the only ones that need to
be connected to a different network since we access devices on the wired
Network. Everyone else on staff for the most part only access internet
address.

Zach Underwood (RHCE,RHCSA,RHCT,UACA)

http://ZachUnderwood.me

advance-networking.com