[Scale-planning] SCALE 101 / helping new attendees

Kenneth Wyrick kmw at caltek.net
Sat Mar 11 22:49:23 UTC 2017

are you going
<quote who="Caryl Bigenho">
Hi...

I just came across this cute graphic on the CUE Los Angeles FB page. It is
to help first-timers get the most out of next week's National CUE
Conference in Palm Springs. Something similar could be made up and put in
the program. Here is a link to the graphic:
https://www.facebook.com/cue.losangeles/photos/rpp.164746903599002/1397805423626471/?type=3&theater

Caryl