[Scale-planning] SCALE 101 / helping new attendees

ldangmlist@gmail.com ldangmlist at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 04:05:23 UTC 2017

Caryl, that is a cute infographic.  If we can come up with the content you want to express, I can see if I can sweet-talk one of my LUG members into doing the art; she is good with that style and we have enough lead time that I might be able to fit it in her queue.  Though the high school students I mentor are also great at drawing cute cartoons, so that's another avenue.

Sent from my HTC