[Scale-planning] CfP review progress?

der.hans Verteiler+scale-planning at LuftHans.com
Sun Dec 16 02:11:11 UTC 2018

Am 15. Dec, 2018 schwätzte Steve M Bibayoff so:

moin moin,

ah, hadn't seen that the speakers page had been populated. Thanks for
pointing it out!

ciao,

der.hans

> Hello,
>
> The CFP deadline was Oct 31: Bottom of page:
> http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x/cfp
>
> And 'm assuming the reviews are done, since SCALE has announced the
> speaker list:
> http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x/speakers
>
> Steve
>
> On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 11:57 AM der.hans
> <Verteiler+scale-planning at lufthans.com> wrote:
>>
>> moin moin,
>>
>> I was asked if CfP reviews are done. I haven't seen anything. I thought
>> the response deadline had been end of November, but there isn't a date on
>> the CfP when I look now.
>>
>> End of year is a busy time, so rather than being impatient I'll offer to
>> help :).
>>
>> If I can help, please let me know. If things are progressing and we just
>> need to be patient I'll pass that message along.
>>
>> Hope life is grand for everyone!
>>
>> ciao,
>>
>> der.hans
>> --
>> #  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
>> #  "Communications without intelligence is noise;
>> #  Intelligence without communications is irrelevant."
>> #  Gen. Alfred. M. Gray, USMC

#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  "It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."
#  -- Albert Einstein