[Scale-planning] CfP review progress?

der.hans Verteiler+scale-planning at LuftHans.com
Mon Dec 17 07:34:36 UTC 2018

Am 17. Dec, 2018 schwätzte Ilan Rabinovitch so:

> We have a few track leads still working through proposals.  As soon as
> they're done we'll be able to send out the final set of acks and
> nacks.   As acceptances are confirmed, we're sending out
> notifications.  Hope to have that for you soon.

Thanks for the update.

Hope everyone's getting some time in to enjoy the holidays.

ciao,

der.hans

> -Ilan
>
> On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 9:11 PM der.hans
> <Verteiler+scale-planning at lufthans.com> wrote:
>>
>> Am 15. Dec, 2018 schwätzte Steve M Bibayoff so:
>>
>> moin moin,
>>
>> ah, hadn't seen that the speakers page had been populated. Thanks for
>> pointing it out!
>>
>> ciao,
>>
>> der.hans
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> The CFP deadline was Oct 31: Bottom of page:
>>> http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x/cfp
>>>
>>> And 'm assuming the reviews are done, since SCALE has announced the
>>> speaker list:
>>> http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x/speakers
>>>
>>> Steve

>> --
>> #  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
>> #  "It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."

#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and
#  write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." -- Alvin Toffler