[Scale-planning] Outreach possibility: Global Diversity CFP Day: Los Angeles - Sat 2/3/2018 at Cross Campus DTLA office

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Sat Feb 3 05:02:09 UTC 2018

I've scheduled some posts via twitter for first thing in the morning.

-Ilan

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
* SCALE 16x - March 2018 - Pasadena, CA