[Scale-planning] Linksys / Belkin Contacts?

Dennis Rex dennis at socallinuxexpo.org
Sun Feb 18 00:10:51 UTC 2018

I have some with two degrees of separation or so, Ilan. Are we looking for
them to sponsor a particular event? Most all that stuff is heavily based on
Linux so there's a straight line connection. D-Link is also in So Cal and I
have a few friends there. They are notoriously tight on event budgets,
though