[Scale-planning] Hello

phredus phredus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 12:20:56 UTC 2018

Hi Lori,

As usual I have a couple of friends joining in with me this year Arsen and Armen will be with me.

I communicated a bit with Tom King, he said Owen may be heading Networking this year, I worked a bit with Zach Underwood last year but I haven’t heard from him this year.  Phillip Banks asked me to help introduce speakers last year but time did not allow to do that.  and Lastly I helped you a bit with game night.

Both the the guys that are coming with me and myself filled the volunteer form for “Tech” i am not completely sure what that covers, I imagine it includes networking and more.

I don’t mind helping anywhere needed, as long as it is tech related.  I would like to see if the Tech Networking people can use an extra hand, could you let me know who is heading Networking this year please?

Thank you Lori, I look forward to seeing you at SCaLE, but if there is anything I can do to help before then please let me know.

Thank you

Ed Vernon
323-243-8811
edvernon at icloud.com <mailto:edvernon at icloud.com>