[Scale-planning] [help wanted] adding SCALE to local calendars

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at linuxfests.org
Mon Jan 22 08:11:55 UTC 2018

Hello,

With SCALE coming up in February now is a great time to make sure we're
listed on all the local event calendars.  Since theres quite a few of them,
help would be appreciated.  We've compiled a list of places we normally
post here:

https://github.com/socallinuxexpo/SCALE-Planning/issues/248

Your help would be appreciated. Many hands make light work so if you
comment or check off the ones you did we'll know not to repeat your efforts.

I've gone ahead and taken care of about 12 of them.

Thanks!
Ilan