[Scale-planning] Volunteer Needed - Speaker Coordinator

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at linuxfests.org
Tue Jan 23 03:31:57 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

As we get closer to SCALE we're looking for a volunteer who might want to
help with a bit of coordination on the speakers front.

This person would take ownership of:
- Answering questions from speakers about logistics.
- Encouraging speakers to help promote their sessions on social media.
- Collaborating with track leads onsite at SCALE to confirm speakers have
arrived and are checked in.
- Following up post show to get remaining slides etc.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please ping me off
list.

Thanks!
Ilan