[Scale-planning] BoFs not on schedule, no whiteboard

Phil Dibowitz phil at ipom.com
Sat Mar 10 19:48:42 UTC 2018

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 11:46:19AM -0800, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 10:23:52AM -0800, Ilan Rabinovitch wrote:
> > Can we cron it up?
>
> If I can automate pulling the CSV from the site, which I haven't because I'd
> have to walk through the auth flow on the scale website and figure that part
> out.
>
> Something I'd like to do for next year, but ATM you have to hand it a CSV.

BTW, if anyone wants to contribute, it's open source :)

https://github.com/socallinuxexpo/program-generation

Phil Dibowitz                             phil at ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss