[Scale-planning] Q: SCALE 17x data, and Pasadena Art night and SCALE

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 18:17:32 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm in the process of preparing for community outreach for SCALE 17x.

1) At the end of March there is a Innovate Pasadena collaborator lunch
which I plan to attend to reach out to the community members there and
invite greater participation at SCALE. During this time I will need to
share with them a way to connect with us to help us build a stronger
pro-open source community. We will have a wide variety of people there from
business people to educational. ( if anyone else would like to join us
there, I would be happy to see if I can get an invite for you to it. )

2) I will be promoting SCALE at the ISSA-LA summit on May 4, 2018. I would
like to printout a poster with the SCALE dates on it, and a max door price
for attendees.

Thank You
Matti