[Scale-planning] SCALE folks - recommend assisting with Big Data Day LA

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 19:42:24 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thanks again for everyone helping make SCALE 16x a great event.

I would like to recommend volunteering and helping assist with Big Data Day
LA.

USC will sponsor the facilities.

Subash has formed a good team around this event, and they do a good job of
organizing it.

There is some good organizational practices we can learn from them, as well
as some good things they can learn from us.

Thus I am encouraging those participating in each group to help cross
pollination between the groups. With the hope that each group can learn a
bit more from the others.

Here is the link
https://www.bigdatadayla.com/

Thank You