[Scale-planning] Hands-on activities in the Expo hall?

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 14:51:11 UTC 2018

Yep, the idea is that they have to go to the opposite end of the Expo hall,
which means they should go by a whole bunch of booths.

I was expecting to have all the activities to be time sliced.  It gives
people an excuse to visit the expo hall frequently if there is always
something different going on.  Would 2-hour blocks be best?

And I really want it to be something the community and sponsor booths
participate in, so we don't have to necessarily staff it the whole time,
beyond coordinating and keeping an eye on any loaner equipment.

We should have some way of displaying the schedule of the activities to the
rest of SCALE and at registration, especially if they get organized at the
last minute.

Lan