[Scale-planning] website help

der.hans verteiler+scale-planning at LuftHans.com
Sat Aug 17 07:30:31 UTC 2019

Am 15. Aug, 2019 schwätzte Lori Barfield so:

moin moin,

> i have:
>
> 03/02/2020 - 3/09/2020
> 03/01/2021 - 03/08/2021

Awesome.

Has the conference moved to a full week or will it still be Thu - Sun?

ciao,

der.hans

> On Thu, Aug 15, 2019, 09:10 Mx Siltanen <mrsiltanen at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> A few people have recently asked me about the upcoming SCALE dates so as
>> not to collide with SCALE so I can use a confirmation of dates:
>>
>> Dates for SCALE 2020 and 2021?
>>
>> Thank You
>> Matti
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 8:56 PM Ilan Rabinovitch <ilan at linuxfests.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> Checking back. Any takers?

#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  We now return you to your regularly scheduled paranoia...