[Scale-planning] Tech (Networking) team wok party next weekend (12/13-14)

Steve M Bibayoff bibayoff at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 23:36:52 UTC 2019

Hello,

If you have free time and are willing to help the Tech (Networking)
team will be having a work party this next weekend (12/13-14), Sat &
Sun @ Null Space Labs in Burbank. Address is:
2522 N Ontario St
Burbank, CA 91504
https://032.la/

It's near the Burbank airport. We will be meeting there both days
approximately around 10 am and working till about 6 pm. Any time that
you could donate would be great. And lunch will be provided.

The things we are trying to accomplish:
1) test and organize the cables ( and also update inventory list).
2) Finish the carts (we built new carts, one still needs to be
assembled, and finishing touched on the others)
3) Check & update software on Switches
4) Flash AP's (this is a maybe if we have an image done by weekend)

If you need to reach me, my cell is:
(562) 556-7622

Thanks,
Steve