[Scale-planning] access denied speaker pages

der.hans Verteiler+SCaLE-planning at LuftHans.com
Mon Feb 4 05:07:52 UTC 2019

moin moin,

was setting up some promo for my talk and my speaker page is now access
denied. It was working last week.

Glancing at some of the speaker pages, I found a couple more that aren't
working.

https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x/speakers/der-hans

https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/15x/speakers/ted-gould

https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/15x/speakers/lance-albertson

I'm getting access denied in Firefox and in links.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree,