[Scale-planning] access denied speaker pages

der.hans Verteiler+scale-planning at LuftHans.com
Thu Feb 7 06:10:12 UTC 2019

Am 04. Feb, 2019 schwätzte Lori Barfield so:

moin moin,

I see that links from the speakers page for me, Ted and Lance were fixed.

Unfortunately, the links from my talks still don't work.

The link from Ted's talk this year works, but not from his talk last year.
Same behavior for Lance.

I tried a few links from my previous talks and they also don't work.

ciao,

der.hans

> i get the same in chrome, sent our web guru a note.  thanks for the report.
>
> ...lori
>

> On Sun, Feb 3, 2019, 21:08 der.hans <Verteiler+SCaLE-planning at lufthans.com
> wrote:
>
>> moin moin,
>>
>> was setting up some promo for my talk and my speaker page is now access
>> denied. It was working last week.
>>
>> Glancing at some of the speaker pages, I found a couple more that aren't
>> working.
>>
>> https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x/speakers/der-hans
>>
>> https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/15x/speakers/ted-gould
>>
>> https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/15x/speakers/lance-albertson
>>
>> I'm getting access denied in Firefox and in links.
>>
>> ciao,
>>
>> der.hans
>> --
>> #  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
>> #  The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree,
>> #  is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals.
>> #  We cause accidents.  -- Nathaniel Borenstein

#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  Strangers are friends just waiting to happen!