[Scale-planning] [lopsa-discuss] SCALE Attendees Update 2019 (fwd)

der.hans Verteiler+scale-planning at LuftHans.com
Tue Feb 12 18:16:45 UTC 2019

moin moin,

FYI, just got this from two LOPSA mailing lists. I believe something
similar came in via a debian list a couple weeks ago.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then
#  you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and
#  I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have
#  two ideas. -- George Bernard Shaw

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:09:22 -0500
From: Sharon Scott <sharon.scott at eventspronews.com>
To: discuss at lopsa.org
Subject: [lopsa-discuss] SCALE Attendees Update 2019

Hi,

Hope you having a great day.

I am glad you are exhibiting in Southern California Linux Expo - 2019.

We have a total  3,600 Attendees, I wanted to check if you would be
interested in acquiring the attendees list to drive traffic to your booth?

We provide contact information including : Company name, URL/web address,
Contacts name, Job titles, Mailing address, phone number and direct email
address.

Please review the Details below:

Total Contacts             - 3,600

List Delivery                 - XLS/CSV

Let me know if you need any additional information and are you only looking
for Southern California Linux Expo - 2019 list or you also have any other
list requirements that we can service?

Kind Regards,

Sharon Scott

Demand Generation

If you don't wish to receive our newsletters, reply back with "unsubscribe "
in subject line

http://lopsa.org/
---