[Scale-planning] Mobile App

Derek Nowicki derek at knowikiapps.com
Thu Jan 24 19:06:52 UTC 2019

All,

Last year we started working on a mobile app to replace guidebook. We
got most of the way there, but didn't quite make it in time to be used
for the conference. We'd love to see this app used this year so we're
reaching out for your help to get it up and running. We're looking for
people to test the app, develop features, find and report bugs, and work
on backend features.

the app can be installed on both Android, iOS, and all desktop OS's:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.knowikiapps.SCaLE

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scale-conference/id1340573731

https://github.com/KnowikiApps/scale-conf-app

Currently the app is configured for 16x, but we just need the backend
API endpoints for 17x and that will be fixed. So if you're the site
admin send us the endpoint URLs please!

If you're interested in contributing to the project as a tester,
developer, or designer let us know.

Best,

--
/Derek Nowicki