[Scale-planning] Volunteers to man a SCALE booth at ISSA LA summit May 14-17, 2019

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Wed May 8 04:59:14 UTC 2019

Hi, our typical volunteers may not be able to represent SCALE during this
year's ISSA LA summit.

IF you would like to assist:

PLEASE let me know ASAP if you'd like to help man a SCALE booth there on
Thu-Fri during the expo. It is a great event, at the Annenberg beach
house.  https://summit.issala.org/

Also note - there is a discount code we can pass along

ISSA LA summit coming up May 14-17, 2019.  20% off with
Discount code for your contacts: Community-20off

ISSA LA has been on the Expo floor at SCALE for numerous years, and they
return the favor by providing us a booth at their summit.
ps - if anyone wants to go to the training and needs a discount, let me
know and I'll connect you with their marketing person who can assist. (
won't be free - but less than their list prices )

Thank You
Matti