[Scale-planning] CFP closing 11/30

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at linuxfests.org
Wed Nov 27 06:03:38 UTC 2019

Want to see some great talks at SCALE? Consider a quick post on your
favorite social network (twitter, facebook, linkedin, WikiTribune, etc)  or
OSS mailing list encouraging folks to submit ahead of the holiday weekend.

To help you get started heres a one click pre-written tweet for you:
https://ctt.ac/S06eB

Thanks,
ilan