[Scale-planning] SCALE promotion opportunities during Connect Pasadena Oct 13-20

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 13:58:34 UTC 2019

Hi all

Connect Pasadena is happening next week from Oct 13-20th.  It is a great
time to promote SCALE to the tech community in Pasadena.

https://connectpasadena.com/

What do you want to say about SCALE 18x and what should we highlight?  If
we promote the Call for Papers, what topics are we looking for?

SGVTech  will have a booth at the Pasadena City College Maker Festival on
Saturday, Oct 19th.  This event is designed to connect PCC students and
faculty to the local community. The audience will be high school, college
students in business, technology, and engineering and some local companies
and user groups.

Should we be recruiting volunteers? Community booths?

https://www.innovatepasadena.org/events/maker-faire-at-pasadena-city-college

Lan