[Scale-planning] Hotels at SCALE going fast

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at linuxfests.org
Fri Jan 10 04:41:46 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

If you're planning to stay at hotels onsite at SCALE I'd strongly encourage
starting to book your room now.  We're starting to fill up our room block.

The Hilton Pasadena is the primary hotel for this year's event.

*Hilton Pasadena
<https://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/P/PASPHHF-LINUX-20200301/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG>*
168 South Los Robles Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91101.

The Hilton Pasadena is the preferred hotel for SCALE 18x, with room rates
of just $189/night. It is just a 5 minute walk from the conference venue.
Rooms can be booked online
<https://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/P/PASPHHF-LINUX-20200301/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG>
or
by calling +1-626-577-1000 and providing the group SCALE18x.

-Ilan