[Scale-planning] SCaLE 20x Program Committee

KC Braunschweig kc at socallinuxexpo.org
Tue Sep 6 19:02:51 UTC 2022

Did you know there's a scale CFP reviewers mailing list? We're also using
this list for program planning in general. We're currently finalizing the
tracks for scale 20x before we open the Call For Papers (CFP) in the
next few weeks. There are opportunities for you to get involved as a track
lead or working with a track lead to select talks for a track. If you're
interested, please reach out to me or subscribe to the list and introduce
yourself.

I'll post again when the CFP is open. Even if you don't join us, I hope
everyone will publish the CFP to their network so we can find all the best
speakers for this anniversary year!

--
KC Braunschweig
Program Chair