[Scale-planning] 4 days to go - invite your friends!

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at linuxfests.org
Sun Mar 5 13:00:00 UTC 2023

Hi folks,

Just a reminder that we have 4 until SCALE kicks off.

Now is a great time to help remind your friends and colleagues that SCALE
is coming.

The easiest way to do this is by inviting them via the social media links
below.

Alternatively, if you know of any newsletters, forums, lugs, etc that you
think would be interested drop a post.

See you all in a few days.

Cheers,
Ilan