[Scale-volunteers] Volunteering for SCALE

Aidan PangChi Wong aidanw7 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 15:26:39 PDT 2010

Hello,

My name is Aidan Wong and I'm an avid user of open source products.  I've
attended SCALE in 2008 and thought the organizer did a great job setting
everything up.  I've also learned a lot from my attendance at SCALE.  I'd
like to volunteer some of my time to the SCALE organization for any upcoming
venues to give back, so much that I've already taken from, to the open
source community.
I would appreciate it if I can receive more information regarding any
assistance I can provide to your organization.

Thank you