[Scale-volunteers] SCaLE 31x BoF Accessibility Disability Universal Design and guest room

Bill Zuke wzuke at lafn.org
Tue Jan 6 00:13:48 PST 2015

der.hans

I plan to volunteer Thurs-Sunday, and would need SCaLE to approve a room
accessible for me and my electric wheelchair for those 3 nights (wide
doors.)  I would need you to approve and arrange such an accessible guest room with
the Hilton.  I do not have any credit cards.  Please let me know if you
can do that.

Accessibility Disability Universal Design BoF format, I plan to have
material for at least an hour for myself, but I am also trying to get
other guest speakers on the BoF subject, and will compress my material to fit
in as much of other speakers as may appear.  So, I could personally
speak for 10 minutes or and hour, the hour can be divided equally, and
hopefully continue by internet during the rest of the year. I am
letting people know the BoF room is on Friday at 19:00.