[Scale-planning] Open Positions for SCALE 5x (2007)

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Wed Jun 28 12:37:13 PDT 2006

SCALE is currently seeking to fill the following volunteer positions for
2007:

- Publicity Committee Chairperson:  responsibilities include
coordinating with other committee members to: issue press releases,
communicate with scale-announce / scale-planning, market SCALE 4x, and
ensure coverage of SCALE 4x in the media.

- Sponsorship Committee Member:   Over the years the number of sponsors
involved with SCALE has grown significantly.  We are seeking 1-2
additional volunteers to help with contacting potential sponsors.
Volunteers would work with the Sponsorship committee chair to recruit
sponsors and commercial exhibitors for the 2007 event.

- Technical Committee Member:  We are seeking someone with PHP and PERL
to assist in revamping our registration system.   The final product
would ideally be released under GPL for use by other community shows
like SCALE.