[Scale-planning] OSCON Booth Planning

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Sun Jul 13 22:48:59 PDT 2008

- Collect contact information for volunteers and distribute prior to the
show.

* I've got cel phone numbers for everyone at this point, with the exception of Joe. I pinged him via e-mail earlier tonight, and will send out an e-mail to all volunteers before we leave for OSCON.

- Design flyer for event attendees, as well as potential speakers.

* Is anyone available to help with this?  Unfortunately my artistic skills are lacking.