[Scale-planning] [Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] SCALE 7X and Pre-SCALE Pizza Party]

Gareth J. Greenaway g at socallinuxexpo.org
Fri Feb 6 10:39:33 PST 2009

FYI,

For the PostgreSQL fans out there.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] SCALE 7X and Pre-SCALE Pizza Party
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 08:51:51 -0800
From: Richard Broersma <richard.broersma at gmail.com>
To: pgsql-announce at postgresql.org

SCALE 7X:

SCALE will take place between the dates of February 20-22th 2009 in
Los Angeles, California.  We want to continue the great success from
last year so we will once again have a PostgreSQL Booth.  The
PostgreSQL Booth will be open between February 21-22.  Everyone is
welcome to stop by and visit or even volunteer to attend the booth. If
you would like to volunteer at the booth, please send an email to
lapug at postgresql.org.  More information is available at:

http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/
http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug

Pre-SCALE Pizza Party:

PostgreSQL.org will host a "Folder stuffing" pizza party on Friday
evening of the SCALE convention.  In addition to enjoying free pizza
we will be "stuffing" PG folders with community literature.  We highly
encourage all to attend.  If you are able to attend the pizza party
please RSVP with an email to lapug at postgresql.org and we will reply
with further instructions.

--
Regards,