[Scale-planning] Open Source Bridge Call for Proposals

Gareth J. Greenaway g at socallinuxexpo.org
Mon Feb 9 13:09:16 PST 2009

Greetings everyone,

Our friends to the north, the free & open source community of Portland
Oregon have been inspired by what they've seen and heard of SCALE and
hosting their own community FOSS event.  The Open Source Bridge
Conference will be taking place on June 17th - 19th, 2009 in Portland,
OR at the Oregon Convention Center.

They need our help in getting the word out, keeping with the FOSS
philosophy lets do what we can to help make this event as successful as
SCALE has become!

Call for Proposals:
http://opensourcebridge.org/call-for-proposals/

Thanks!