[Scale-planning] next year's ballroom bash

Phil Dibowitz phil at ipom.com
Wed Mar 16 11:19:37 PDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 10:54:17AM -0700, Scott Neugroschl wrote:
> Email garden.  I couldn't find it this year.

Folks, please don't hijack Lori's thread.

We[1] welcome your suggestions for all parts of SCALE. The best way for us to
aggregate feedback is through the survey for which you had a URL on your badge
and there's also a link on the site. The staff spends a lot of time on the
signals we get from these surveys.

If you have something that doesn't fit in that survey or you prefer to use
email, this list is certainly a great place to let us know. However, please
start a thread. Lori's trying to get feedback specific to the Saturday evening
game night in the ballroom on this thread. Let's help her out by letting the
stuff on this thread be relevant to her question.

Thanks!

[1] I'm using "we" a bit liberally here, I'm no longer an active staff member.

Phil Dibowitz                             phil at ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss