[Scale-planning] next year's ballroom bash

Lori Barfield itdirector at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 22:29:44 PDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Phil Dibowitz <phil at ipom.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 10:54:17AM -0700, Scott Neugroschl wrote:
>> Email garden.  I couldn't find it this year.
>
> Folks, please don't hijack Lori's thread.

i appreciate having focus in this thread, and would like to echo
phil's suggestion.  feedback is critical, scott, so for the formal
features of SCaLE, please fill out the survey form and make your
perspective known.

that said, i will point out that stu's team set up wifi for the party
and some people did take advantage of it.

there was one suggestion for a SCaLE "kiosk" downstairs, meaning some
place where partiers could look up the latest schedule to plan the
next day.  opinions?

...lori