[Scale-planning] Ubuntu phone flashing

Nathan Haines nathan at nhaines.com
Mon Feb 18 00:15:28 PST 2013

On 02/17/2013 11:51 PM, der.hans wrote:
> OK. I thought I recalled a seperate Canonical booth a couple of years ago.
> All of the people there from Canonical or Ubuntu that I knew were Canonical
> employees. Well, aside from local members of AZLoCo.

There was a Canonical booth, and it was entirely independent.  They did
give us keychain lanyards though!  And some extra CDs, I think.
Although I know Jorge and Jono have stopped by briefly, everyone else at
the Ubuntu booth is a project member or a community volunteer.

It likewise makes sense that everyone at the Canonical booth is a
Canonical employee.

> If the Nexus line had external storage ( like it should!!! ), then I would
> consider it, but, yeah, not putting an initial developers release on my
> phone :).

You can look at my phone, and if it's shiny enough I don't mind letting
you use one of the computers to flash your phone.  ;)  But I'm not in
charge of the booth and don't know what the computer situation is a the
moment.

Regards,
Nathan