[Scale-planning] Game Night massage station

Lori Barfield itdirector at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 20:44:40 PST 2013

the Social Committee would like to explore the idea of having a dedicated
area to offer massages on Game Night. :-)  to make sure people know about
it, we would put up some signage in the basement.  our volunteers would
take care of moving her setup to a far corner of the Game Room (the dimmer,
quieter room down in the ballroom).  how much space would she need?

i do realize she may be tired after a long day, and just want to party with
you and mimi.

how is she compensated for her work, larry?

...lori