[Scale-planning] Game Night massage station

Larry Cafiero larry at socallinuxexpo.org
Thu Jan 31 21:00:08 PST 2013

Well, she has a massage chair only, so it wouldn't take up much space. I
am usually wiped out at the end of Saturday so I don't think I'm going
to be doing much partying, but Kyoko and Mimi are probably going to
still be going strong.

I think she charges like $1/minute for a massage, but I will check with
her on specifics -- she I can't remember what the going rate was.

Larry