[Scale-planning] [Volunteer Opportunity] Design Banner Ads

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Sat Nov 28 19:30:29 PST 2015

Hello SCALE fans,

I hope everyone had a restful and enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday. Josh
Andler recently knocked out the various banner ads mentioned below.  If
you would like to post a banner on your website, etc you can find them at:
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/14x/promo-items

They are also running on various websites such as Linux Pro Magazine,
DevOps.com, LWN, etc.

We still have a few opportunities to help with graphics if that is an
area you are excited about:

Youtube Channel Artwork
https://github.com/socallinuxexpo/SCALE-Design/issues/123

Facebook Header Image
https://github.com/socallinuxexpo/SCALE-Design/issues/122

Im attending and I'm speaking buttons
https://github.com/socallinuxexpo/SCALE-Design/issues/118

We appreciate any help folks might be able to offer on these.

Thanks,
Ilan