[Scale-planning] Test Message

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Fri Jul 1 06:25:01 UTC 2016

Thanks all. No need to reply, I can see from the archives it worked.

As promised the list now:
1) Maintains the from headers, unless the sender's ISP sets strict DMARC
polices. In which case the message will be wrapped.
2) We no longer black list any email providers.
3) If you post from an address not subscribed to the list, you'll get a
reply asking you to try from your subscribed address. Previously it
silently disappear into the ether without notice to you.

Excited to finally have a useful and useable scale-planning list again.

Ilan

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo